Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Long Day in Tampa

This time we visited Ybor City, which wasn't a huge waste of time; at least it got me out of the house. From what I've heard and from what we could see, this town is one of those college/trendy/night-crowd-only kinda spots. There were a few people walking around. I couldn't quite figure out what they were there for. It was a beautiful day but there weren't any street events going on. So maybe people just decided just like we did to visit the "city" (it reminded me of Downtown New Brunswick back home in Jersey-- just one street with stores and restaurants, no big deal, not really a city the way I expect a city to be, like, well New York City).

So I think that we concluded that this may not be the best area for our vending purposes. We'll have to do more research by going different days and times... Oh and next time I'll take pictures. I had my camera on me but... just didn't find anything interesting. In the meantime, check out this beautiful picture of Columbia Restaurant from Flickr user KayCpics. I was told they have excellent paella.

Joi @ SFC

No comments:

Post a Comment