Monday, April 13, 2009

We Ordered Cupcake Boxes!

My husband and I ordered cupcake boxes from Big River Packaging last night. I would recommend them already! They responded promtly to our inquiry and advertise fast shipping (we shall see how they live up to that promise). We should have them by Thursday allowing plenty of time for a possible order of graduation cupcakes this weekend. I can't wait to be able to put some cupcakes in them like a real cupcakery! I plan to spice it up a notch with some ribbon I have left over from our wedding favors.

I will definitely take pics this time. I can't believe that I forgot to take some of the sweet potato and chai cupcakes I made for my aunt last week. We ate all the "extries" before I thought about it. I'm gonna get the hang of this blogging thing one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment